40 Years of Combined Experience On Your Side
Have you been hurt at work? Employers and workers’ compensation insurance companies make victims like you jump through hoops to receive the benefits you need and deserve. We’re here to urge you not to give up on your claim!
Our team of skilled Los Angeles California workers’ compensation lawyers will handle your case for you, navigating all the headache-inducing red tape while representing your rights. We understand the time-sensitivity of your case, and we will fight to ensure that you receive the medical treatment you need and handle all related case paperwork for you.
Insurance companies will take any opportunity to reduce your benefits – or worse, deny them altogether, which is why you need an experienced attorney on your side.
With more than 40 years of combined experience, The Jin Law Firm P.C. knows how to present a strong workers’ compensation claim to make sure that your employer and their insurance companies take your case seriously. Our attorneys won’t accept minimum offer payments that don’t pay for your medical expenses. We will help fight for you to receive maximum benefits for the following:
- Medical treatments
- Lump-sum payment options
- Temporary disability payments
- Permanent disability payments
We Handle All Types of Workers’ Compensation Cases
The state of California allows workers’ compensation benefits to be available for a variety of situations, including:
- Accidents – If you are injured on the job, you may be entitled to benefits. For example, if a delivery person is in a car accident while they are working.
- Repetitive Motion Injuries – If you develop an injury through repetitive motions while working, you may be covered under this law – for example, an administrative assistant developing carpal tunnel syndrome from typing.
- Occupational Diseases – If you develop or contract a disease on the job, you could receive benefits. For example, if you develop mesothelioma cancer due to on the job asbestos exposure.
Our attorneys have the knowledge and skills to help link your specific job injury or illness to your working conditions or work-related responsibilities to help solidify a workers’ compensation claim.
We Are Here to Help You
The Jin Law Firm focuses on providing you with a team case approach, which helps ensure that our clients’ interests are well protected and receive the maximum recovery they are entitled to under workers’ compensation laws. Our team is not only attentive and responsive, but we treat all our clients as though they are our top priority, giving them VIP case treatment.
With more than 40 years of combined experience, our attorneys, paralegals and support staff are available to assist you during the week. We offer complimentary case consultations, which means that you can review your workers’ compensation claim with us and we will not charge you for our initial meeting. Additionally, our staff is multilingual, and we speak both English and Spanish.